Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Julissa & Stephenie
We met on July 21st--it was love at first sight. I saw her several months ago before we met and I knew then that she was the one that I wanted to be with for the rest of my llife. Our relationship started out good, but then there was always someone there to get in between us. But as the time went by we realized that we really love each other and we want to be together for the rest of our lives. It's been nine months and now we learned not to let anything or anybody get in between us. We are now trying to get along and make things work between us--so far everything is alright but we still have some things to work on, but I know that everything will work out for us and i love her and i want to spend the rest of my life with her. All the words in this world can not explain how much I care about her and how much i really love her. She is my heart and my soul. When I see her I get a big smile on my face and there is no one in this world that can ever take her place. She will always hold the key to my heart. My heart has a lock on it and she is the only one that holds the key. Without her my life is imcomplete; when she is not around, it feels like a piece of my heart is ripped apart--that how strong our love is for each other. She will be the one that every morning when I open my eyes she is there right beside me. I want her to be the first one I see and the last one I see, And she is the one I want to marry.

No comments:

Post a Comment